Become A DigiTech Artist
DigiTech has a long history of working closely with artists from all levels of development and success. We believe in providing support to artists in a way that is beneficial for both the artist and our company. It is important to us that the relationships that we build become strong and lasting. The amount if time and effort we put into our products demands a certain level of commitment from our endorsed artists. With this in mind there are certain requirements that must be met to become part of DigiTech's Artist Relations family.
By providing the following information you will help us to get to know you and allow us to discover where you fit in to out Artist Relations Program. It is expected that the artist has established a career in the music industry and can provide documentation of that career including:
- Detailed Bio that includes:
- Personal/Band Biography
- Press and Reviews
- Tour history
- Artist related social media and links
- Direct contact information and/or
- Management/Tech contact
- Current published recordings
- Current public videos
- Music genre
- Which DigiTech products you currently use and why (please be specific regarding model numbers)
- Why do you feel that you would be a good fit in the Digitech family?
- Do you officially or unofficially endorse other competing brands, if so which, please describe which company(s) and the nature of the relationship
Your submission can be sent electronically (if all fields are filled correctly, then auto-response will be sent).
Physical submission will not be returned, please send to:
DigiTech/Attn: Artist Relations
10653 South River Front Parkway
South Jordan, UT 84095