My expression pedal does not seem to respond correctly. What can I do?
The first thing to try is a pedal calibration:
How do I assign WAH to my expression pedal?
1. Press the Edit up button until the PICKUP/WAH LED lights up.
2. Press the Value up button to select Cb Dunlop® Cry Baby TM wah model.
3. Press the Edit up button until the EXPRESSION LED lights up.
4. Press the Value up button to select AH (Expression Pedal acts as a Wah pedal)
5. Press Store twice to save changes
How do I reset the RP90?
ATTENTION: Performing this function will erase all user-programmed data. All such data will be lost forever! Be sure you want to erase the memory and return the RP90 to its factory default state before continuing with this procedure.
1. Press and hold the Store button while powering up the RP90.
2. When the display prompts you with FR, release the Store button.
3. Press and hold the Store button for 3 seconds until RS appears in the display and release.
The Factory Reset procedure takes approximately 10 seconds.
4. Once the factory reset has finished you will need to calibrate the Expression Pedal. Follow steps 2-4 on the next page to complete calibration.