PC Minimum System Requirements
- Windows XP Home/Professional (32-bit) with Service Pack 2,
Windows Vista (32/64 bit), and Windows 7 (32/64 bit)
- 1GHz processor
- 1GB of memory
- Available USB port
Updating your firmware requires the RP to perform a factory reset to complete. A factory reset will erase all user presets from memory. It is recommended that you backup all your presets using the X-Edit Editor/Librarian backup utility before starting the update procedure.
- Using the NetUpdater application requires being connected to the internet. If you are not connected, you should connect now.
- Connect power to your DigiTech USB device and then connect a USB cable from the DigiTech USB device to an available USB port on your computer.
- Launch the NetUpdater.exe application that was downloaded by double-clicking its icon.
- Follow the instructions outlined in the updater to update your product's firmware.
- When the update has finished, close the NetUpdater application by clicking the Done button.
Once the updater has finished, a Factory Reset will automatically take place erasing all User presets. You will then need to calibrate your expression pedal as follows:
- When the Display prompts you with TOE DN, rock the Expression Pedal forward (toe down) and press either Footswitch.
- When the Display prompts you with TOE UP, rock the Expression Pedal back (toe up) and press either Footswitch.
- The Display now prompts you to calibrate the V-Switch sensitivity (VSWxxx), where XXX is the current V-Switch threshold. Rock the Expression Pedal forward and press firmly on the toe once to turn the V-Switch on (WAH ON), and again to turn the V-Switch off (WAHOFF).
- If the V-Switch is too sensitive, press the right Up Footswitch to raise the threshold (range is 0-200). Keep testing the V-Switch sensitivity and adjust the threshold until it only engages when you want it to (too sensitive a setting will lead to the V-Switch falsely triggering on or off when using the Expression Pedal).
- When the V-Switch sensitivity is set to your satisfaction, press both Up/Down Footswitches simultaneously to exit.