Once you have successfully updated your RP, you can install the X-Edit 2 application by following these steps:
- Unzip the X-Edit 2.0.1.mpkg.zip file. This will create an X-Edit 2.0.1 PPC/Intel.mpkg Folder on your desktop.
- Double-click this folder to open it.
- Inside this folder is an X-Edit 2.0.1 PPC/Intel.mpkg icon. Double-click this icon.
- Follow the instructions to install the X-Edit 2.0.1 application.
- Once installed you can launch the X-Edit 2.0.1 Editor/Librarian by double-clicking it's icon in your Applications folder
You may now connect your RP150/250 to your computer and begin using the X-Edit 2 Editor/Librarian by double-clicking it's application shortcut.