How to Update the iPB-10 Programmable Pedalboard
1. Using the NetUpdater application requires being connected to the internet. If you are not connected, you should connect now.
2. Connect power to your DigiTech USB device and then connect a USB cable from the DigiTech USB device to an available USB port on your computer.
3. Disconnect your iPad from the iPB-10
4. Launch the NetUpdater application that was downloaded by double-clicking its icon.
5. Follow the instructions outlined in the updater to update your product's firmware.
NOTE: DO NOT UNPLUG UNTIL YOU ARE ASKED TO POWER CYCLE YOUR UNIT! Allow the firmware to run through the entire update process before disconnecting the iPB-10 from your computer. If you disconnect during the firmware update process before the unit is able to cycle through each preset it can compromise the functionality of the iPB-10.
6. When the update has finished, close the NetUpdater application by clicking the Done button. When the process is complete the NetUpdater App will prompt you to disconnect and power cycle the iPB-10 to finalize the update.
Mac OS X
You will then need to calibrate your expression pedal
1. When the display prompts you with [td], rock the Expression Pedal forward (toe down) and press the footswitch with the blinking LED, footswitch 5.
2. When the Display prompts you with [tu], rock the Expression Pedal back (toe up) and press the footswitch with the blinking LED, footswitch 5.
3. The display now prompts you to calibrate the V-Switch or Wah Switch sensitivity . Rock the Expression Pedal forward and press firmly on the toe once to turn on [ON], and again to turn off [OF].
4. If the switch is too sensitive, press the right Up Footswitch to raise the threshold (range is 0-200). Keep testing the V-Switch sensitivity and adjust the threshold until it only engages when you want it to (too sensitive a setting will lead to the switch falsely triggering on or off when using the Expression Pedal).
5. When the sensitivity is set to your satisfaction, press the footswitch with the blinking LED, footswitch 5.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact DigiTech Customer Support