The axiom "the right tool for the right job" is something musicians live by and strive to find. For those looking to get the high-gain crunchy tone of a driven stack whether you are playing straight ahead rock-n-roll or higher gain modern rock, you have found your tool. If you are looking for a little grit or you want your amp to sound like a full stack, the Hot Head pedal is the right tool for you. DigiTech delivers all this tone packed in a rugged metal chassis with standard dual outputs (amp and mixer) as well as giving you low and high tone controls so you can shape your tone to exactly what you are looking for. The Hot Head is the right tool for the job. But don't take our word plug in and find out why everyone agrees!
- Level controls the distortion output level of your guitar signal.
- Low adjusts boost and cut of bass frequencies.
- High adjusts boost and cut of high frequencies.
- Gain provides mild to hot tube amp distortion.
- Dual Outputs. The Amp output is for connecting directly to a guitar amplifier. The Mixer output's Cabinet Emulation circuitry lets you connect directly to a mixing board or recording device without having to mic up an amp.
|Power Supply||9V Alkaline Dry Battery|
|Power Consumption||4.8Watts (w/optional PS200R power supply)|
|Battery Life||Approximately 18 hours (with continuous usage)|
|Dimensions||4 15/16"(L) x 3 1/8"(W) x 2 1/8"(H)|